The current home of The Country Squire was built as Selinsgrove’s first Chevrolet garage in the early 1920’s. Over the years, the building sold Chevrolets, Fords, Volkswagens and Jeeps. When we purchased the building in 2005, an auto parts store inhabited the space. After an extensive renovation, we opened our showroom doors in November of 2007. Our store space is light with high ceilings and offers 5,500 sq. feet of store space and 4,500 sq. feet of warehouse space as well. Our space has worked out very well for us as it has been a very nice space to work in. We hope that it is equally as nice for our customers to shop in and enjoy, so come in and check us out. We would love to see you.
  our_space2015_1
 
                           our_space2015_3
        
                           our_space2015_2
    
                             our_space2015_4